Pages I Like

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My review of Dinair Airbrush Makeup System

Good Morning all and thanks again for joining me. Today I'm going to give you my thoughts and opinions on the Dinair Airbrush Makeup system. I had asked Santa for a Makeup airbrush this year for Christmas. I absolutely love makeup and spend a lot of time researching and reading reviews of different makeup and products. So i came across the Dinair system when checking out 1 of my Favorite YouTubers Krystaal Rain. She reviews the Dinair in one of her videos and i was sold. I googled Dinair and got to their website. WWW.Airbrushmakeup.com I decided on their pro version. Which was $259 in monthly payments however, if you paid in full they gave it to you for $199. They were also offering a free set of foundations with it. I ordered them in the fair shades.
I received everything in the photos below.

So on to my review.
Let me start off by saying I LOVE my airbrush kit!! Not only does it look natural but it is so easy to use.
They give you 4 colors in each foundation shade. You are easily able to mix them to your skin color. They also include their Moist and Dewy which is sort of a primer/ fixative. It gives your skin a shiny glow which in my opinion it needs after airbrushing. Especially if you are like me and don't really like a matte finish.
The makeup goes on smooth and easily. The actual airbrush is super lightweight and very easy to use. Its a simple slide of the finger. My kit also included some other colors for eyes, cheeks, bronzing and eyeliner. I can't really give you my opinion on anything but the blush from this set which is a rose gold. It is a gorgeous color. However, I do recommend holding the stylus a little further back then Dinair recommends. I found the blush went on very strong when held closer. I looked a bit like a clown.

I can't say how much I love Love Love this product!!
There are a few things I want to add that I learned just through trial and error.
1st i tried the age old question Foundation or Eyeshadow first? I tried it both ways. I honestly preferred doing my eyes 1st i found that underneath my eyes looked cleaner with no shadow fallout. Also airbrushing foundation around eyes was not an issue. I held the stylus a little closer so i had more control over the area sprayed. I found when i did my foundation 1st underneath my eyes just looked a mess. You can apply a powder over this if you prefer a matte finish. You can also use a face primer for added coverage protection. I used ELFs Mineral Infused Facial Primer and found it gave my skin a smooth silky finish after i applied the makeup. I also applied concealer after my foundation (normally i do it 1st) i found it blended well and had much better coverage. I did purchase DinAirs concealer and I must say I did not care for this product. It felt thick and waxy. It also seemed to make the fine lines i wanted covered the most more prominent. So i recommend sticking to your current concealer until Dinair updates their formula. My last pointer i can't stress enough is Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize. Take care of your skin. Because if your skin is dry and flakie it will look even worse when airbrushed.

So all in all i absolutely LOVE my Dinair Airbrush Makeup Kit. I highly recommend this to the "at home" makeup artist. I dont think the compressor is strong enough to last when used on a constant basis. But for 20 minutes a day it will be great. Im still learning how to perfect my technique. So stay tuned you might just see some looks created with my Dinair!!!
Thanks as always for tuning in.
Peace, Love and Glitter,
🍰Raspberry Shortcake🍰






No comments:

Post a Comment