Pages I Like

Thursday, December 27, 2012

MyWholesaleFashion.com sent me these to review. So here goes!!!

 
Good Evening all and Happy Holidays.
Sorry for the absence these last few weeks.  I was busy playing Mrs. Christmas.  I was baking, cooking, shopping, hosting and wrapping.  But I'm here and ready to show you all some of my latest Nail polishes.

I contacted a company called MyWholesaleFashion.com and asked about reviewing some of their products for all of you.  To my surprise they agreed.  I chose 6 polishes from the 3 brands they sell Santee, Kleancolor and Nabi.  It took about 2 weeks total and I received the polishes i chose.  Let me just tell you this company is AWESOME.  1st off they have soooo many things to choose from and the prices though wholesale are unbelievable.  You can get 6 bottles of polish (the same color) for $3. So basically 50 cents a bottle (its a great deal for those who host giveaways such as I do).  No where else has polish this cheap. Plus the selection is incredible.  I highly recommend trying them out.  Their customer service is top notch so you will never have an issue.  So continue reading and I hope you enjoy my review. I will warn you this post will contain tons of pictures.


 

As you see I chose 1 Santee, 2 Kleancolor and 3 Nabi.  Each of these were swatched by themselves (2 coats) and over the Santee polish (2 coats).

 
 
I will start with my favorite of the 6.  This is Nabi New Black Glitter (119).  This polish is a dark gray glitter with tiny iridescent glitter strips.  It is absolutely Gorgeous!!!!  It has so much glitter and sparkle. It covered well in 2 coats without being "too much."  I Love Love Love this polish.  The only negative is the smell.  It's very strong so i don't recommend using this in closed space.
 
 
Next up is the only non glittery, sparkly polish i chose. This is Santee Ocean Fantasy (28).  This is a turquoise metallic polish that is stunning.  It goes on so smooth and shines beautifully.

 I love this color and can easily see it becoming a regular in my collection.  It covers well in only 2 coats.  It didn't chip for 3 days without a top coat.  Which i highly recommend using. The bottle is square so it could easily fit in a box or on a shelf.  Its also a good base for the rest ofN the polishes that I chose. I definitely recommend Santee polishes.


 
On now to a polish that i love.  This is Nabi Multi Heart.  It is full of different color metallic hearts, flakies and glitter.  It is a clear base somewhat thick but it isn't too hard to get the hearts and flakies out of the bottle like most polishes like this. I do recommend 2 coats so you can get a nice amount of hearts and stuff on your nail.  This polish will work well over any color you choose.  Above you see i swatched it alone and over the Santee polish.  The 1 big negative about this polish is the smell.  It is absolutely Nauseating.  You could easily get light headed if you smelled this polish for too long. I've honestly never had a polish smell this bad.  But since i only use it as a topper I can deal with the smell because it's that pretty.  I would say buy this but if you have a sensitive nose you might want to skip it.


 
This polish is KleanColor Blind Date (195).  As you see it is full of all different color stars.  I adore this polish.  I've never had a star polish give me so many stars in just 1 coat.  I as you can see love all the polishes with stuff in them.  It has a clear base and like i said the stars are in so many different colors.  Another plus is that the stars actually lay flat.  Unlike most brands where no matter how many coats of top coat you use you can still feel the ends of the stars. If you are like me then you NEED this polish in your collection.
 
 
AHHH Nabi Pink Moon Star.  This polish is exactly what the name says.  It is a pink gel base with TONS of sparkle and glitter.  Inside are silver moons and stars (1st polish I've found with both in it).  You could easily wear this polish alone with at least 2 coats. But over say a white it is absolutely STUNNING!!!.  Again the stars and moons come easily out of the bottle and lay flat on your nail. Which is a huge bonus for me. I can't stand sharp points on my nails.  If you like pink and sparkle than you should quickly get over to MyWholesaleFashion.com and order it.
 

 

Last but definitely not least is another KleanColor this one is called Afternoon Picnic (194).  I can't even begin to express how much i adore this polish.  It is a light blue gel base with 3 different sizes of hexes in sooo many different colors.  This polish LOADS your nail with hexes.  I've tried so many polishes and NEVER had one give this many hexes on your nail especially in just 1 coat.  You could wear this alone because of the blue base or you can use it as a topper. This is a MUST for everyone!!!


Well that's it for this post.  As you see I received some of the most gorgeous chunky polishes on the PLANET.  I'm in love with all of them and have so many ideas for mani's.  So stayed tuned you never know what i may Ramble about next.  If you like what you see please check out the Links above. The prices and quality can not be beat!!!!
Love, peace and glitter
Rasperry Shortcake <3


No comments:

Post a Comment