Pages I Like

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My review of Gals Cosmetics Nail Art Stamping Plates

 





Good evening all those joining me in Raspberry land. Im so glad to see more people stopping by.  Would love for you to share my page. 
 
 
I came across a link for these new stamping plates from Gals Cosmetics.  So i decided to purchase the "fairy" set.  Though they do have several other sets available. Let me just say the designs on these are some of the best i've seen.


 
 
 
 
The images are cut very deep into the plate, making it very easy to "catch" the image on the stamper.  I even tried using polishes that are thinner and did not work on any of my other plates.  They actually worked.  I did have a hard time capturing the images on my camera but i will include the link so you can see exactly which plates you get. 

I got this set of 25 plates filled with all kinds of images including full nail designs, french tips, smaller single images and even some that would go just on the corners of the nails.  They have Christmas designs in this set but no other holiday images.  I am so excited to start using these in my nail art designs.  The price is also one of the best i've seen on the web. I got 25 plates for $15.99 with free shipping over $25.  The link is posted below.
 
 
 
I plan on buying a couple of the other sets when the holidays are over especially at this price.  I Very Highly recommend these stamping plates.
If you are interested in sharing any nail art you do with these plates I'd love to see it.  So come share with me either here on my blog or on my other site.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment