Pages I Like

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My thoughts on some of the new China Glaze polishes

Hello to all out there. Welcome once again to Raspberry land.  Today I've decided to review a couple new China Glaze polishes.
 

I stopped by my local Sally Beauty Supply last week. I had seen this polish at my hair salon and HAD to have it.  Needless to say I bought 8 bottles.
Let me start with my favorite.


It is China Glaze Glistening Snow.  It is a Gorgeous silver glitter Holo.  Let me just say it is soooo beautiful.  It is silver but changes to all sorts of gorgeous colors.  It is a bit textured so I do recommend 2 coats of a top coat if you don't like that "gritty" feeling.  It is perfect for the Holiday season.  You can wear this alone or on top of another color. I do recommend a silver underneath as it just makes this polish more beautiful.

Next Up is China Glaze's Angel Wings.It is just like the Glistening Snow but in Gold.  It is full of glitter and holos.  It's not a bright gold more of a muted shade.  Again it is gorgeous.  This one i recommed for a top coat as it took 3 coats cover and still it wasn't fully opaque. It is also textured from all the glitter.  It was also quite difficult to get off.

Next up is China Glazes' Glitter All the Way.  It is hard to see in the above picture but this polish is a full glitter polish. It reminds me of Mardi Gras.  It has purple, green, and gold glitters.  I highly recommend this as a top coat.  You can use 2coats but any more than that and it becomes a bit too much in my opinion.  This is part of the Holiday collection but It isn't really a holiday looking polish.

 
This is my 2nd favorite of the four.  This is Part of the Cirque collection.  This one is called Whired Away.  This is definitely a top coat.  It is a clear base with black lace glitter, mini black hexes and big white hexes.  This polish looks stunning over almost any base.  I'm not sure it should be worn alone though.  I guess its a personal preference.  I absolutely loved this over a silver base.  My only complaint was that the larger hexes were harder to get out of the bottle.  This polish is a lot like the Indie polishes on the web. I guess China Glaze listened to us Nailies and decided to try it out.  I for one am glad they did. 
 
 
I highly recommend All of the above polishes. Especially if you are a glitter addict like I am.  I will post some pics of these when i use them in a mani.  Currently my nails are Naked!!!
 
 
 
Thanks all for reading I hope you enjoyed it. Make sure you get out and get some polish!!!!!!
 
 
Ive got a few other new polishes to review so I will be back later.  Thanks again
 
 
Raspberry Shortcake



No comments:

Post a Comment