Pages I Like

Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Review of Chirality Polishes

Good Evening all
Im going to be reviewing Chirality's Apollonia and CU+2.

I'll start with my favorite of the 2 Apollonia.  It is darker purple Holo with tons of Holo glitters inside.  It is a great formula that covers easily with just one coat.  It is also quite glossy so you don't even have to wear a top coat if you don't want to.  I wore this for about 5 days with no top coat and didn't have any chipping or tip wear.  It is absolutely gorgeous in the natural sunlight.  The holo makes it go from purple-a goldish color. I can't explain how much i Love this polish.


About a week after purchasing Apollonia i had to buy more.  Money is tighter as the holidays are quickly approaching.
So my choice was CU2+  it looked like a teal color on the websites pictures however when it arrived it was much darker than i expected.  Needless to say it is still a beautiful color.  It is a rich forrest green. Reminds me of a Christmas tree.  Its another Holo filled with holo glitters.  Its hard to describe how pretty it really is and pictures again do not do it justice.  It is also quite shiny so a top coat is not needed.  It also covered quite well with only 1 coat. But i do recommend 2 coats for complete
coverage. 

In the photo below i swatched both polishes.  The Largest of each is 2 coats of polish and 1 coat of Beauty Secrets top coat, 2nd nail is 2 coats of polishes and 2 coats of Kleancolors Madly Matte Top coat (it needed 2 coats to achieve a matte look as this polish is quite shiny on its on,) 3rd nail is 2 coats of polish no top coat.  The last nail is 1 coat of polish 1 layer of top coat.  As you will see the colors and holos are beautiful.



All in all I love this line of Indies so far.  I plan on buying more after the holidays.
If you are interested in any of the Chirality polishes please check out their store at the link below
Chirality
Make sure to also follow on Facebook Chirality Facebook

For more contests, reviews and give aways find me on facebook at  Mannicured Mommas

No comments:

Post a Comment