Pages I Like

Friday, November 30, 2012

My 1st Product Review Kelara Lacquers

Im going to do my 1st product review!!

I recently purchased from a new Indie Polish company called Kelara Lacquers.
I ordered 5 minis from the Fantasy Collection.

1. Dragon Scales- it is a light green polish with golden micro glitter and golden mini strips. I love the way this polish goes on. It covers in 2 coats and dries fairly quick.
2. Seaside- it is a bright turquoise blue with turquoise glitters in it. I absolutely adore this color. It is so bright and vibrant! A must have if you love blues! Reminds me of the carribean sea!
3 Daydream- its a sheer white with a hint of purple in it. It has mini white hex glitters and a little bigger baby blue and pink hexes. This would be perfect for an expecting mommy. Its kind of sheer so i recommend using it over a base color. Any would look great.
4. Butterfly Kisses- another polish i love. It has a sheer holo light purple base. Its filled with blue and purple glitter. It also has metallic pink butterflies in it. This is a great top coat. It gets to be too much if you use more than 2 coats.
5. Fairy Farts- this is my absolute favorite of the bunch. It is pure glitter and glam! Its a true glitter polish full of blue and pink micro glitter. It gives full coverage in 2 coats. It does have a slight texture but a clear top coat easily smooths it out.

All in all i LOVE my Kelara Lacquer polishes!!! I highly recommend them.
You can purchase Kelara Lacquers on Etsy. I got the 5 bottle mini set for $20 +shipping. Full size bottles are $9 each minis are $4.50. They have some great colors i look forward to getting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment