Pages I Like

Friday, November 30, 2012

My 1st Christmas Mani of the season

Good evening my friends.
I wanted to share my 1st Christmas Mani of 2012.
I started with Sinful Colors "This is it" (a gorgeous gold with micro holo glitters in it) as my base. I had to use 3 coats to obtain full coverage. I then cut a makeup sponge and started sponging into a french tip. Sinful Colors "Call You Later"( micro gold and green glitter polish.) I then added a thin layer of Santee "Peacock Green Glitter"( gold and green glitter with larger gold hex glitters.) I then sponged a thin layer of WetnWild Fergie "No Place Like Home" (a gorgeous red glitter that reminds me of Dorothys Ruby Slippers.)
I covered my entire Thumb nail with the glitters. The last thing i did was add a Christmas tree decal to the ring finger and a Santa Claus to my thumb. (decals were purchased on ebay 24 sheets for $1.99.
I added a star rhinestone as the tree topper.
I lastly top coated it with my favorite top coat. Out the Door.
I must say i absolutely love the way this turned out and hope you all do too.
Id love any feedback on it!

Many more manis to come so keep watching.
Im also taking request. If there is something you want to see let me know and Ill try it and post a blog on it.

Happy Holidays
<3, peace and glitter
Raspberry Shortcake

No comments:

Post a Comment